Strategic Success Modeling is a process for companies to define
what successful behaviors & skills are required in a specific
position or job family. It allows a company to “define success,
hire success & develop success” – targeting selection
and development resources where they have the greatest impact on
the organization through objective assessment tools using the defined
For organizations that have spent great resources to define the
competencies, Strategic Success Modeling enables them to integrate
their competencies to the SSM assessments tailored to their specific
Who is this for?
• Companies who need to identify what skills or competencies
are necessary for success in a specific position
• Companies who have developed a job or competency model but
have been unable to integrate it into hiring & development processes
• Everyone has a clear understanding of the specific skills/competencies
that are necessary for success.
• Companies are able to hire the right person for the right
• Individuals and managers clearly understand the expectations
and requirements of the job.
• Development resources are targeted where it will have the
greatest impact on the organization.