The Peak Performance Growth Plan begins with data collection in at
least two areas,
customers and the senior management team. A facilitated off-site workshop
is held to discuss where the company has come from, the current reality,
and create a vision for the future with an implementable action plan.
Coupled with the results from the Senior
Management People Audit, key responsibilities and accountabilities
are assigned and plans developed to plug any people “gaps”
that are present.
• Clear shared understanding within the company leadership
for the direction and goals of the company
• A mechanism in place for regular review and revision based
upon changes in the 4 C’s.
• Action plans with timelines and personal accountability
to each team member of their role in execution.
• Focus on the critical few issues that will drive growth.
• Focused, coordinated effort toward an agreed upon outcome.
• Sustained growth.
• Energized work environment that attracts high potential