PRO Leadership 201
Practical, Results-Oriented Leadership 201 takes leadership to the next level encompassing both those intangible leadership practices as well as the strategic leadership practices.
Executives and managers are immersed in a robust training program that includes assessments, feedback and exercises and build proficiency through practice. We guide you on the path to developing a leadership approach that achieves success.
Participants in Leading Leaders are immersed in an assessment-based management development program. Rather than focusing on a single theory of management, this seminar addresses universal leadership principles as well as key management competencies which support the vision and strategy of the organization.
Utilizing both 360-degree feedback from other in the workplace and personality-based assessment feedback, participants gain insight into their leadership behaviors and the factors that impact leadership success. In addition, core people management skills are discussed and practiced.
Participants are then guided through exercises to help them better evaluate the development needs of their team, both for growth in their current role as well as for succession planning. Managers leave the workshop with a clear action plans for their own development as well as the development of their direct reports.
- Tailored Leadership Practices focus on…
- Achieving Results Through Others
- Leadership Communication
- Creating Ownership
- Business Acumen
- Coaching Others
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Talent Management – Succession Planning
Strategic Business Acumen
Our strategic business acumen simulations are very intensive, competitive simulations designed to develop leadership strength ncluding:
- Understand the reality of various strategies such as investments in quality improvement, efficiency, flexibility and research and development.
- Discover the reality of the most probable competitive responses to initiatives launched in the market place.
- Understand the reality of being a market leader (or NOT being a market leader).
- Understand the reality of a strong relationship between sales and marketing and production.
- Discover the relationship between the strategies and decisions employed and financial impact to the company.
Strategic Simulations include:
Reality simulations are trademarks of Business Methodologies International, Ltd. Peak Performance Associates is a Business Partner of BMI.
Tango is a unique two day business simulation. Working in 4 person teams, participants become the management team of an organization to run for 7 business cycles – pursuing its strategy to maximize profitability. As a result of this workshop, participants are given the tools & skills to effectively manage and improve the intangible assets of the organization – people, image, know-how or competence. Tango provides a common, visual based model and vocabulary. Teams compete against other teams for customers and employees, choosing their business strategy and managing their tangible & intangible assets for long-term financial results. Most importantly, participants learn to strike a balance between attracting the right employees and customers and ensuring adequate profits & cash flow. Tango demonstrates that none of these factors exists in isolation and a change in any one factor can radically affect the organization’s position in both the customer and employee markets which eventually affects profitability. What emerges is a clear understanding of how these factors affect an organization.
Who is this for?
• Companies who want to improve their organization’s profitability and competitiveness in the marketplace.
• Companies who want to create an environment where staff is energized & inspired.
• Participants will be able to identify, measure and manage intangible assets to create long-term profitability.
• Understand how to create a market image which attracts the “right clients.”
• Understanding of the real value of employees & customers to the company.
TANGO is a trademark of Celemi. Peak Performance Associates is a Celemi Solution Provider.