Management People Audit
The Senior Management People Audit process employs a variety of
assessment tools to measure the current depth and breadth of the
existing senior management talent. The dimensions measured vary
by position and may include assessment in the areas of intellectual
abilities, thinking, working and relating factors and business acumen.
In some cases, technical skills may also be assessed.
When the results of the audit are compiled and analyzed together
with the growth plan, “management gaps” may be revealed.
To achieve the business objectives outlined in the growth plan,
people resources may be re-assigned, grown or acquired. Those actions
are outlined in the people plan.
• Baseline measure of the current talent level and potential
in the senior management team.
• Clear understanding of “competency gaps” in
• Hard data to utilize in aligning people with company’s
• Re-align people into roles that more closely match their
• Determine developmental needs of the group and each individual
in order to focus efforts on high payoff areas.
• Discover “fatal flaws” that prevent progress,
both individually and organizationally.